Tuesday 17 May 2011

Whats been happening at Christchurch East lately.

Kia ora everyone,

There has been lots of learning to celebrate around the school lately. Here are a couple of my recent highlights.

Last Friday our whanau groups met and discussed what they wanted our new edible garden to look like. Our students never cease to amaze us with their creative ideas and wider knowledge they bring to their learning. This project is going to be a great way to finish off term two. Here are a couple of the whanau groups researching and planning during the session.



At lunchtime today I made my way down to room seven to test my skill with the jigsaws they have made. We all had a great time. I would like to say I was the Jigsaw King, but Abbegail and Mathilde and the team were to good for me. Well done girls, thank you for a very enjoyable lunchtime.


I hope you all are enjoying the updates.

See you at the Artspiration at school on Thursday 19th May at 7pm.

Take care Mike

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying keeping in touch with what is happening in the school from your Blog Mike - tks, Simone Pearson (Mum of Sean, Room 4)

    ReplyDelete