Monday 9 May 2011

Principal's Blog is up and running

Kia ora Everyone

Last week, I went over to our library and was blown away. The Library Learning Hub was buzzing as a learning community with a variety of staff, parents and students all learning and being an active part of our learning community at Christchurch East. The only thing that concerned me was that no one else was not able to see our 'Vibrant Inspirational Learning Community in the Heart of the City' in action for themselves. 
This led me to start this blog to replace the existing latest updates section of our school website. I will endeavor to update this blog regularly to provide our community with insights into daily life at Christchurch East and what 'Learning with Heart' is all about. I hope you find my blog useful and decide to follow it.
Take care Mike

My photo of the day, is of Mr Jenkinson risking life and limbs to be a part of his students learning today. That's what I call commitment!

No comments:

Post a Comment