Wednesday 7 March 2012

First Posting for 2012

Kia ora everyone,

First of all, I would like to apologise for the lack of updates on my blog this year and to assure you that it is a form of communication with our school community that I am committed to. The last three months have been a very busy time for myself personally with the arrival our our new son Cale and also as I have been working through the recovery process after rupturing my archillies tendon.  Thank you to everyone in our school community who passed on their congratulations and support. While I won't share a photo of my archillies scare, I could not pass up the opportunity to share a picture of our new wee man.


Keep an eye for my next regular post, or better still follow my blog to have the updates sent to you directly.

Take care Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment